Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which NBA teams fans represent the most in Yahoo Answer?

Which teams fans represent the most in Yahoo Answer? I say the Laker fans and Boston second. What you think?



Which NBA teams fans represent the most in Yahoo Answer?nba draft





LAKERS BASKETBALL!!! man thats like my 3rd time answering with the same answer today...lol



Which NBA teams fans represent the most in Yahoo Answer?ncaa ,nba teams



lakers for life!
NUGGETS
Lakers, Suns, Celtics, Cavs %26amp; Spurs
NUGGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!
well to me im in the basketball section a lot and people are always talking about the lakers and how good they are.and an another topic they talk about is whos better lebron or kobe. so the lakers are the most represnt team on yahoo
knicks,bulls,suns,and the celtics or the raptors
Bucks!
Lakers of course
Lakers!!
Lakers and NY Knicks fan,



Most people praise Lakers and bash on Knicks!!!
I agree, I am a lakers fan but I hate the celtics.
Chicago Bulls
lakers !
the new york knicks
LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
Lakers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
erythema