Thursday, December 3, 2009

Out of all the nba teams in a fight which team would come out with the victory?

If all the teams in the league were against each other who would win in a fight. I like the nets but i dont think they would win. But who would?



Out of all the nba teams in a fight which team would come out with the victory?nba playoffs





Pistons, Rasheed grew up fighting, Hamilton is a warrior ( plays with fragile nose), Billups is quick, Prince has long arms, and Webber is a VET and very strong. Haahah I dont like the Pistons as a team, but I think they would win. My second choice would be the Cavs, because Lebron and Hughes would kill anyone. And my third would be The Heat, Who can take down Shaq.....and Wade also is quick.



Out of all the nba teams in a fight which team would come out with the victory?nba basketball ,nba teams



I guess that depends on who the refs are, seems to dictate many out-comes of NBA matchups.
ron artest !
05 pacers
Whoever Ron Artest and/or Stephen Jackson are playing for during any given season.
Well the Spurs certainly have the experience in this category, but I'm really not sure who'd win. I'd have to imagine with Shaq, the Heat wouldn't do too bad.
shaq would jsut have to jump on somone
The Bulls, Ben Wallace could destroy every player in the NBA by himself.
detroit!!! it would be detroit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
erythema